Are you having bed bugs in your home or office? If yes, leave everything aside and just focus on how to remove them. These bugs are also known as blood suckers as they feed on the human blood, especially while they are sleeping. They are highly responsible for causing frustration and emotional stress due to the bites and allergic reactions they cause.
Bed bugs are good travelers i.e. they can infest the luggage and clothing by coming in contact with an infested item. At Langley Pest, we have licensed bed bug exterminators in Langley, BC who are all the way up to deal with the unwanted bug population.
Common Signs Of Bed Bug Infestation
Since bed bugs are extremely tiny insects, it is not easy to identify their infestation. They hide in the tiny wall cracks and deep under the mattresses. Some of their identification signs include:
- Dark/black stains on the mattresses, walls, pillows etc. due to bed bug excreta.
- An unpleasant yet sickly sweet scent coming from the beds and cupboards.
- Small dark blood spots on the bedding, also known as ‘faecal pellets’.
- Larvae and live insects crawling on the walls and bedding.
- Egg shells and bed bug skin shedding which is frequently visible.
Where To Find & Locate The Pesky Bed Bugs?
There is a common myth that these blood suckers are only limited to the beds which is not at all true. Bed bugs are found everywhere from the bedrooms to the sleeping areas and walls to the furniture. Although the first place to check for the bed bug infestation is the beds, they can also hide in the furniture and furnishings including:
- Bed frames
- Headboard crevices
- Mattress seams
- Cupboards & tables
- Carpets and underlay
- Skirting boards
- Cracked or broken plaster
- Behind wallpaper peels
- Electrical sockets & fittings
- Drawers & wardrobes
Expert Bed Bug Control By Langley Pest
At Langley Pest, we know that bed bugs are generally tough to remove. The reason being that they have made themselves resistant to several insecticides and treatments. With us, you can rest assured as we are committed to long-term bed bug control in Langley, BC using certified heat treatment methods.
- After you contact us, we’ll arrange an appointment at a time that suits you to inspect your property.
- Once we are sure there are bed bugs in your bedding, our bed bug control experts will recommend a safe and targeted treatment.
- We use high quality products, vacuuming techniques and heat treatment for complete bed bug removal service.
- After the job has been completed, we’ll offer follow-up visits to prevent any future infestation.